A PERSONAL MOBILITY REVOLUTION
Introducing five distinct vehicle platforms with ENVI’s electric-vehicle technology from Chrysler LLC. We’ve been hard at work updating the three ENVI-powered Electric Vehicles (EV) you first saw in September 2008. Plus we’ve added two more exciting products to our production-intent lineup. ENVI’s electric-vehicle technology enables a new standard of quiet, smooth and efficient operation.
What That Means For You
- No compromise on performance, agility, space and design
- Instantaneous acceleration and responsiveness
- Continuing to drive the way you drive today
- Being environmentally responsible
- Ability to own one of these electric vehicles as soon as 2010
- At least three more models available by 2013
How It Works
- ENVI’s all-electric EVs provide a 150- to 200-mile driving range on zero gasoline and no tailpipe emissions
- ENVI’s Range-extended Electric Vehicles can travel 40 miles on battery power alone
- The range extender is a small internal combustion engine and integrated generator that produces electricity that extends the range to 400 miles, using very little gasoline
- Overnight charging with a standard 110-volt household outlet
- Charging time is cut in half with 220-volt household appliance power outlet
Check out our blog for videos, photos and the latest on ENVI and more about this exciting technology.