The Ultimate Business Tool for Desalination Professionals.
DesalData.com is a groundbreaking business development and consultancy package from the publishers of Global Water Intelligence in association with the IDA. It is revolutionising the ways in which companies work in the desalination sector, by bringing together a powerful set of analytical tools alongside an intuitive user interface.
- Comprehensive plant listings, incorporating the famous IDA Inventory.
- Desal Project Tracker keeping you abreast of all new developments in the sector.
- Detailed market analysis and economic forecasting from Global Water Intelligence
- Company profiles with strategic information, reference lists and info on live projects.
- Powerful analytical capabilities allowing you to run your own queries from the database and download the data in csv or pdf formats
DesalData.com will help you:
- Find and track new business opportunities
- Analyse market share.
- Monitor competitors.
- Maximize marketing spend effectiveness.
DesalData.com - be your own consultant.
If you would like to sign up for a free trial, receive a quote and discuss how a subscription to DesalData.com can give your company an edge in the industry then please fill in the online form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Water Intelligence has been producing market-leading analysis of the international water industry since 2002. The company prides itself on providing must-have information to the water industry and has forged relationships with the key players in the field. Global Water Intelligence has its headquarters in the centre of Oxford in the UK, with a worldwide network of reporters and contributors.
Featured PlantPoint Lisas (RO 109,765 m3/d)
The Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC) and Alfaisal University…
The Chairman of the Executive Committee of Alfaisal University in Saudi Arabia…
The board of the Caribbean Desalination Association (CaribDA) announced in…
Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA OPCO) has awarded an engineering…
The Marin Municipal Water District is closing in on a decision to resolve the…
18 Dec 2008 Ain Salah
The tender is now expected to be launched in the second quarter of 2009. This…
18 Dec 2008 El Oued
A tender for the project is expected during the first quarter of 2009.
18 Dec 2008 Tenes
Befesa signed a financing deal at the beginning of December to cover 80% of the…
The Water Corporation has announced that the Southern SeaWater Alliance (SSWA…
18 Dec 2008 Eyre Peninsula lower, SA
New desalination capacity is being considered by SA Water as part of its…